Always Express is open for business and we would like you to know we are taking serious precautions to prevent any form of virus contact or spread.
Always Express is following the guidance of global health experts at the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Steps we have taken include:
- We have implemented a maximal “personal space” distancing protocol. All employees are working on a reduced, rotating schedule so there are fewer people in our office. As there are fewer occupied desks, we all have at least a 6 ft space around us.
- All employees are instructed and required to perform 30 seconds of handwashing frequently.
- We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment. Disposable wipes and disinfecting spray are available throughout our facility and in our vehicles.
- All drivers have disposal gloves that are changed after each delivery or pick up.
- All drivers, warehouse and office staff are instructed to stay home from work if they feel sick.
- No outside vendors or delivery personnel are allowed in our facility at this time.
- Any employee that has traveled in the past 14 days, is required to self-isolate for 14 days before returning to work
Additional steps will be instituted based on updated recommendations from the WHO and CDC.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.